Poll

Which is the worst Canadian NHL team?

Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Vancouver Canucks
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Montreal Canadiens

Author Topic: I have always wondered  (Read 2776 times)

rickjames_2

I have always wondered
« on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »

In light of post's refering to "Maple Leaf Drennan's" i have always wondered what the hockey culture looks like in the fishing community lol....so guys, which is the worst??

P.S. i posted this in general discussion because i thought it was the only place it would fit in...sorry if it doesn't belong here...my apologies in advance...
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

kingpin

• Old Timer
Re: I have always wondered
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

i think every other canadian team has more talent than the canucks... but some like toronto dont seem to use it effectively.. that being said the nucks have argueably the best goaltender in the world to hold them up.. i would say that if you put Luongo on any other canadian team, they would probably be doing better right now.. with the exception of montreal that is. But i guess having that great goalie is part of having a good team... i just wish they would realize they need to actually score goals to win games too.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »

Lol poor Chris wait till he sees how many people voted against his Laughs  ;D ;D...... and not many voted for Ottawa, I like that!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 06:56:22 PM »

Lol poor Chris wait till he sees how many people voted against his Laughs  ;D ;D...... and not many voted for Ottawa, I like that!
Got my vote in, closing the gap, better vote from a few other computers too. ??? ;D ;D ;D

salmon river

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:00:35 PM »

Historically if you go by Stanley cups and play in recent years it would have to be the Canucks although the Leafs are a close second.

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »

Lol Chris that was you, comon really, the Sens have to be AT LEAST the second best team out of the Canadian teams, no were close to the pitiful Canucks/Leafs  ;D ;D ;D
Maybe you should vote for Montreal on a couple computers  ??? ???