Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SUNNY & WARM TODAY & TOMORROW !!!  (Read 2199 times)

arimaBOATER

SUNNY & WARM TODAY & TOMORROW !!!
« on: April 06, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

Can ya believe it... after the long snowy icy cold winter & cloudy Spring so far.... we in the Vancouver area finally had a sunny & warm day.... could even feel the warmth of the sun's rays !!!!!!! ------------ It's been many many months since we have had a nice day like this........... like one neighbour said... " I could take 100 more days like this "  SUN SUN SUN finally finally finally....

searun17

• Old Timer
Re: SUNNY & WARM TODAY & TOMORROW !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 11:40:54 PM »

lets hope it speeds up the ice off of the interior lakes,then i will enjoy it even more :)
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »

Loving it!  ;D I kind of forgot sunburns existed and now im feeling it.  ::)
Was nice while it lasted.
The Bigger The Better!

yoda

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:08:45 PM »

i agree. sure felt good on the flow in the warm sun, but glad i put on sunscreen and put an extra bottle of water in my pack!

Nymph

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »

I am hoping for another day of this weather. Though it is supposed to turn in the evening.

Who cares about things like mowing lawns... I need to fish.

(though my wife has other ideas on that)
Git-R-Done

fish tracker

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »

I caught one of my helpers starting to complain about the heat but rest of the crew straightened him out right Quick.All the west side harison lake should be producing with this weather.Long weekend here I come!!

dereke

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 07:32:52 AM »

Sadly it is starting to blow the river out up this way. Perfect Monday but anymore of the heat and she might be unfishable. :'( :'( :'(
always a student

arimaBOATER

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »

BACK TO OUR LOUSY WEATHER ...after 2.5 really nice sunny weather. --- Seems to me April back in the 60's & 70's when I attended school & college (70's Douglas College was located next to the Canada Games Pool in New Westminster... close to Queens Park) ...it was really sunny & hot !!! --- In those days we said it was 70 F --- not 20 C  ------ We had our tease with a few days of SUN...  The long weekend does not look promising weather wise.... From comments made ...see ya folk "love the sun".... Also glad that worker was set straight who said it was too hot !!! (ha) .... Love to have that Spring & Summer we had just a few short years ago BUT minus the forest fires...homes being burnt down in the Kamloops & Kelowna areas....... Guess we have to take what comes OR....... we can "pick on" the weather reporters on the tv news to make them feel guilty ........... Well we have to blame someone !!!!!!!!  Maybe with CHINA's & INDIA's growth in recent years with their INCREASED FACTORIES ... & millions & millions of their new cars on the roadways... green house gases... maybe our weather patterns are being affected ???????  Most of us do like sunny & hot weather ...so for me at least maybe gotta move to the Philippines where it's in the 30's right now DAY after DAY or move to Kelowna..................  No wonder vacations to MEXICO are so popular with the BC crowd.  Maybe just maybe we will get lots of sun yet......"please"  Fishing & boating are so much more enjoyable when ya do not have to wear jackets sweaters & coats. BUT THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO DO THOSE THINGS LIKE CLEANING OUT ONE'S SHED OR OFFICE...PAINT INTEROIR WALLS... READING THAT BOOK OR WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE DONE... which we may not do on a SUNNY DAY.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:51:32 AM by arimaBOATER »