Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Big Point in Motown  (Read 3151 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
A Big Point in Motown
« on: January 17, 2008, 07:24:20 PM »

After being down 2 zip, badly outshot and played it was good to see the Canucks come back to tie it up and send it in to overtime.  When Luongo took the delay of game penalty in overtime I thought we were done for so even though we couldn't score on the shootout I'm happy we got the point to put us back in a tie for first place in their division.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: A Big Point in Motown
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:03:48 PM »

Good to see the local lads come from behind and get a point. What a team !

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »

Anyone else see the goof shoot take a slap shot wide and MISS THE NET from the circles i nthe shootout. what a great team in motown

Brian Rolston misses the net every 3rd or 4th time when he winds up like that but when it's on the corner there's no way the goal tender ig going to stop it.....it's the only shot ever takes in the shootout.  I've been waiting for months for Salo or someone like Edler to do it.  According to Hughson he narrowly missed.  He'll get it next time.  Edler's still 2 for 3 so can't complain.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

Slowly slipping out of a playoff position. ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 09:00:40 AM »

Slowly slipping out of a playoff position. ;D ;D

Hey c'mon Chris......we're tied for first in our division...albeit Minnie has a game in hand.  Of course that could all change after Calgary plays L.A. tonight...but we've got games in hand on them.  It's definitely a tight race!  Not that you really care. ;)