Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leafs-Bruins....'Nuks 'n ducks  (Read 6050 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Leafs-Bruins....'Nuks 'n ducks
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:24:23 AM »

ok folks...another bizzy night in hockey....the Leafs face the Bruins....Raycroft and Gill will want to show their former team what they gave up....and the 'Nuks will try to tread water against the Ducks....predictions?????

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Leafs-Bruins....'Nuks 'n ducks
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »

How are the Leafs going to win any games without Sundin???   :D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:41 AM »

How are the Leafs going to win any games without Sundin???   :D

BB.....do your homework dude....last year after his orbital bone was fractured we went 6-5-1 I believe....could be off by an OT or 2....not to worry about the Leafs scoring...I'd be more concerned about the Cannots not scorin'....oh...and a timley return for Kubs as well...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 09:55:18 AM »

It will be close but Nuck's will take it, should be a great game.. The Laugh's have been playing well as of late but I think their luck is over and they are about to embark on a ten to fifteen game losing streak give or take  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR just keeping you up to date ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 10:14:37 AM »

It will be close but Nuck's will take it, should be a great game.. The Laugh's have been playing well as of late but I think their luck is over and they are about to embark on a ten to fifteen game losing streak give or take  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR just keeping you up to date ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D....the misguided never cease to amuse me....afterplayin' to  1-4 the past 4 games...the 'Nuks are gonna tear it up.....dang Rick...gotta love it when I see you have posted....ty fer the chuckles.... ;D

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »

another Leaf victory...without Sundin...Kubina...and Raycroft goes out with a groin injury....wat to step up guys,....;))))

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 06:55:39 PM »

I have no comment as I made a promose to myself years back that I would never utter a nice word about the Laughs!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

2:40

• Old Timer
  • Floss your teeth, not your fish!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 11:14:45 AM »

Not bad, never like seeing a good lead almost lost, but they stepped up and got the job done like they've done last few games. Way to go boys.

Poor cannots. What a disaster. Sure, rookie blueline didnt help, but where was the scoring?  :-*

Could the wagon have taken a hit already?  ;D How long before I can remove another wheel and some of the guys sitting in the bandwagon?  :D

I have a right to fish and a responsibility to treat this right as a privilege.

Ethics is your actions and behaviour when no one is watching.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Since when was snagging just a question of ethics and personal choice?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 08:48:03 PM »

Not bad, never like seeing a good lead almost lost, but they stepped up and got the job done like they've done last few games. Way to go boys.

Poor cannots. What a disaster. Sure, rookie blueline didnt help, but where was the scoring?  :-*

Could the wagon have taken a hit already?  ;D How long before I can remove another wheel and some of the guys sitting in the bandwagon?  :D

Got to like it. That wagon is certainly not rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D Like we are. What a year, what a team. ;D ;D ;D mojoman, 2:40, Terry and myself grinning from ear to ear. I can hear footsteps coming our way, on a dead run. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 03:16:36 AM »

Time for a friendly reminder to Chris, Terry, Mojoman, 2:40 : 1967

As Ron Ellis said in his commercial: If you're a Toronto fan, you know tough.  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 07:42:25 AM »

as opposed to zero cups?????

mojo just tryin' ta understand your point...;)))

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 01:40:50 PM »

Time for a friendly reminder to Chris, Terry, Mojoman, 2:40 : 1967

I dont know either Mojo man...  ???  ;D

I guess if we want to talk about dates here, we can start with the year the canucks joined the league...

And if we really want to be accurate...  :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 02:21:04 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 03:16:56 PM »

Is that the best you can come up with 2:40 ? Lame. ;D ;D ;D Sure got a reaction. Quick, someone hand me the bonker  ;D ;D

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »

;D ;D XGolfman has a great bonker. If I remember the picture right, it now even has the team's colours wrapped around the handle...  :D

Ok, so the picture's gone AWOL...Ill have to ask for a copy although Im sure Mojoman and any other fan of Canada's Team can guess the colour Im talking about without the aid of the picture.  ;)