Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leafs  (Read 7333 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Leafs
« on: January 28, 2006, 02:17:29 PM »

ok folks....lets see if the Fukkin' Leafs kin stem the bleeding..... :o

mojo hates bleeding
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Leafs
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 06:54:01 PM »

'n the blood flows.....hehehe

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »

At least we got a point, bad call on the penalty in O/T. Once all the boys get back we will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D  ;Dto many wins in a row. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

:-[ :-X :-[ :-X

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 10:38:45 PM »

At least we got a point, bad call on the penalty in O/T. Once all the boys get back we will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D  ;Dto many wins in a row. ;D
I have kind of lost track!!  :o How many in a row is that now?? ;)  Nice to see the Nuck get back on track, and I must say, that was one awesome game played by Auld!!  Nice to see him bounce back with a couple of good ones in a row again after the Bluejackets game!! ;D :)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 08:35:47 AM »

gee,....wasn't it a few days ago that Auld was a sieve in the narrow minds of Cannots fans????.....oops....Crawford is now an acceptable coach????....Tuzzi still coasts.....the Sedins still bring their dolls to the games....and Nas is still showin' how not to captain a team.....yep.....good thing you Cannots fans have goin' on..... :D :D :D :D :D

mojo

Terry Bodman

• Old Timer
  • A poorly tied fly is better than no fly at all!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »

Nails being put in Quinn's coffin, unfortunately. It should be GM Ferguson wearing the blame for this "streak." The Leafs simply don't have the horses required for a punishing NHL scedule.  :'(
"One man of courage makes a majority"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 11:31:16 AM »

Nails being put in Quinn's coffin, unfortunately. It should be GM Ferguson wearing the blame for this "streak." The Leafs simply don't have the horses required for a punishing NHL scedule.  :'(

if they put this on Quinn's head....I'll morph into a Chicago fan....do you remember Ballard???:(

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 03:16:35 PM »

gee,....wasn't it a few days ago that Auld was a sieve in the narrow minds of Cannots fans????.....oops....Crawford is now an acceptable coach????....Tuzzi still coasts.....the Sedins still bring their dolls to the games....and Nas is still showin' how not to captain a team.....yep.....good thing you Cannots fans have goin' on..... :D :D :D :D :D

mojo

Canucks fans actually admit when their team isn't doing so hot un like leaf fans who are to proud to admit when there team SUCKS! If you think losing eight in a row is what a good team does you don't know hockey  :P Time to break out the flags and cheer for the Canucks, there actually going places - Stanley Cup here we come!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »

Just wait til the Leafs win one, Chris will be the first to declare that they are once again rolling, rolling, rolling ;D

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

Yeah we all know there on a roll alright right now  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 05:42:17 PM »

fire Crawford.....send Tuzzi to the minors......and let the Sedin sisters have their dolls.....u guys are so unreasonable..... :D :D :D :D :D

mojo see's the wagon