Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SUPER EXCITED TO COME HOME!!  (Read 1348 times)

Steel_Mo_Head

• Steel Fever.....
SUPER EXCITED TO COME HOME!!
« on: March 08, 2009, 11:45:22 PM »

I've been in viet nam for the last 4 weeks.. and i cut my vacay short 2 weeks so i can't go home and get in the last of the steal heading season in!! My friends think i need an intervention for Stealheading lol!!!!  Thought I'd share my happiness with you guys.. going to go buy a calcutta(sp) bait caster the next day i get back and hit the river asap see you guys on the 20th!!! : ) : )

Franky,
I can't wait to fish ALL the time!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: SUPER EXCITED TO COME HOME!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »

25 to 30C in Vietnam, where you can actually dive into the ocean without a layer of neoprene, and you want to come back to this:

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Freak+snowstorm+sweeps+through+Metro+Vancouver/1368011/story.html

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:08:58 AM »

25 to 30C in Vietnam, where you can actually dive into the ocean without a layer of neoprene, and you want to come back to this:

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Freak+snowstorm+sweeps+through+Metro+Vancouver/1368011/story.html

hahahaha. way to kill his excitement rod!lol. ;Dnice one. good luck on the flow steel_mo_head! have a safe trip back.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »

I've been in viet nam for the last 4 weeks.. and i cut my vacay short 2 weeks so i can't go home and get in the last of the steal heading season in!! My friends think i need an intervention for Stealheading lol!!!!  Thought I'd share my happiness with you guys.. going to go buy a calcutta(sp) bait caster the next day i get back and hit the river asap see you guys on the 20th!!! : ) : )

Franky,

You're nuts ! I almost slid down my stairs when I went out for a walk this evening. Ice everywhere.