Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: no Canuk fans about???  (Read 3404 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
no Canuk fans about???
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:36:58 PM »

:D :D :D :D ...as I said...'Nuks have a goalie and pretty much thats it....oops...seems the LU has taken a night off....'s ok...still 2 more periods to get scored on.... ;D

mojo Nazzy on the 2nd line???? ::)
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: no Canuk fans about???
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »

You give Rick crap for not knowing what he's talking about and now you are doing the same. How can you talk when your precious Leafs have lost their first two games.... ::)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »

Looks like a long season for the boys from Canuck Land. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »

Considering that the Nucks will make the play-offs....  the Nucks season will be much longer than the laughable laugh's season. ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 07:57:49 PM »

You give Rick crap for not knowing what he's talking about and now you are doing the same. How can you talk when your precious Leafs have lost their first two games.... ::)

BB...how often does a team score on Lou 3 times in one period....very rarely...I called Rick on his BS cos thats exactly what it was(both games were entertaining and close)...so how does my callin' Lou takin' a night off seem so bizzare????...and my point from last year still remains...no scoring depth on this team...and Nas demoted to 2nd line has gotta take a toll on his head...no???with one of the best if not the best goalie in the league...how is it you trail 3-0....oops...that darn scoring thing gets in the way...again....still...;))))

mojo GO LEAFS GO!!!!
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

OK Mojo I am going to clear this up for you once and for all. Your claim that the Canucks are nothing without Luongo is garbage. Most wins by Luongo prior to being a Canuck 35 and other than that one 35 win season it was 25. He got 47 wins in his first year with the Canucks. How many playoff appearances by the Panthers with Luongo 0. First year with the Canucks he gets into the playoffs. So I dont want to hear anymore about how Luongo is the Canucks.

How many playoff appearances have the Leafs made with Raycroft LMAO!!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »

Poor refereeing Chris  ;D Probably the same zebras that did the Make Beliefs' games ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

Boston didn't make the playoffs when they had Raycroft.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 09:12:07 PM »

OK Mojo I am going to clear this up for you once and for all. Your claim that the Canucks are nothing without Luongo is garbage. Most wins by Luongo prior to being a Canuck 35 and other than that one 35 win season it was 25. He got 47 wins in his first year with the Canucks. How many playoff appearances by the Panthers with Luongo 0. First year with the Canucks he gets into the playoffs. So I dont want to hear anymore about how Luongo is the Canucks.

clear as mud friend... ;D

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »

That game sucked ??? No intensity at all. The Toronto vs Ottawa games were way better.

Cheers
Nuggy

well....San Jose looked pretty focused....the 'Nuks(Lou) not so much....but the Leafs Sens games were good hockey games..

mojo

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 04:58:11 AM »

That game sucked ??? No intensity at all. The Toronto vs Ottawa games were way better.

Cheers
Nuggy

well....San Jose looked pretty focused....the 'Nuks(Lou) not so much....but the Leafs Sens games were good hockey games..

mojo
Looks like a poor season ahead, we will be picking up some more Leaf fans this season. Rumour has it Fish Assasian is moving over too. ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 02:26:11 PM »

Had a little chat with the boys after the game. The Canucks will be rolling, rolling, rolling over the Flames tonight.