Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WTB: 1448M John Boat  (Read 718 times)

Spawn Sack

• Old Timer
WTB: 1448M John Boat
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:27:37 PM »

Looking for this boat used. http://www.loweboats.com/jon-boats/L1448M-Jon/

I've been check craig's list, kijiji, and so on regularly and have not found a used on yet. Maybe someone has one they'd be interested in parting ways with?
Ideally on a trailer, but if just the boat that's fine I can always buy a trailer seperatley.

If someone happens to find on for sale online please send me a link to kcp@alumni.sfu.ca

Thank you

Spawn Sack

• Old Timer
Re: WTB: 1448M John Boat
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 09:37:31 PM »

Thanks for the links! The first one I donbt think has a modified V hull, but I'll contact the seller for kicks and get some more info. Also I don't want a motor with the boat so that could be an issue.

As for the 2nd one, it looks a lot more beefy/heavy than the riveted Lowe L1448M. And it's another package deal with the motor etc well outside of my price range.

Ideally I'd like to find just the bare balls boat with no motor on trailer. Nonetheless, thanks for the links I appreciate it.

Tenz85

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:33:21 AM »

I'm pricing out deal and would consider taking the motor for the right price. Send me a pm if you hear anything.

Spawn Sack

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 09:35:52 AM »

Ya man I will for sure. I havent contacted the seller yet. Yeah for the right price with the motor you could just take it off and sell it. However Ill be paying cash and then it's just that much more cash I need to save up. Ideally still looking for a L1448M on a trailer with no motor. Hard boat to find!

Spawn Sack

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 03:22:40 PM »

Still looking...haven't been able to find anything used that fits what I'm looking for...sigh!! >:(