Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Nice Christmas Present  (Read 2201 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
A Nice Christmas Present
« on: December 25, 2012, 05:21:43 PM »

:o ::)Awoke to a plugged drain, was lucky to get a snake from 2:40 so after a fair amount of work got it unplugged this afternoon, not what we had planned for Christmas. Now we can go and celebrate the rest of Christmas with the family. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:09:21 PM by chris gadsden »

island boy

Re: A Nice Christmas Present
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 07:28:30 PM »

thats not so bad chris. we had the back of our toilet tank bust off in our upstairs bathroom last night. water down the heat vent, water through the ceiling downstairs, water everwhere. so i'll spend my boxing day replacing all the crappers in the house. hop[e the rest of your night is good.
you kill it, you clean it.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »

:o ::)Awoke to a plugged drain, was lucky to get a snake from 2:40 so after a fair amount of work got it in unplugged this afternoon, not what we had planned for Christmas. Now we can go and celebrate the rest of Christmas with the family. ;D ;D

Must be a naughty boy this year.  ;D

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 07:49:41 PM »

got me my first centerpin i got a millner and a loomise rod iam stocked to use it ;D

BNF861

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 08:36:33 PM »

It's never a good time when something goes wrong, but it's especially frustrating around the holidays.

Last year on boxing day, my wife called me on the way home from the derby that the transmission on her vehicle broke.  :(

clarki

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »

thats not so bad chris. we had the back of our toilet tank bust off in our upstairs bathroom last night. water down the heat vent, water through the ceiling downstairs, water everwhere. so i'll spend my boxing day replacing all the crappers in the house. hop[e the rest of your night is good.

Bummer...must have been a Crane. Same thing happened to us years ago, and thousands of others.  You don't need to replace the entire toilet, just the tanks. I believe Crane is out of business however when it happened to me I got a free toilet tank to replace the cracked one and got a tank for our second toilet at cost.