Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LEAFS LOST!  (Read 3904 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
LEAFS LOST!
« on: November 14, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »

Was an excellent game to watch yesterday against the Canadians ..however bryan-retard-mccabe BLEW IT...doesnt suprise me :)
weeeeeeeeeow!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: LEAFS LOST!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 01:47:50 PM »

I'm totally shocked they lost ! ;D I thought Chris has straightened out the Laugh ship. Guess it's back to the drawing boards.... yet again.

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 08:52:25 PM »

Their mind is not on the game.  It's still on AVERY... A VERY big pain in their collective a$$es!  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 10:03:20 PM »

hmmm...somehow the Canuks fans are awufully quiet....one would think they played a game and scored "0" goals... :D :D :D :D :D

mojo guess the Canuks were their own pain in the my friend... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

coryandtrevor

• Winter : Stick on the ice , fly in the water
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:30:54 PM »

They are probably also still thinking about Tlusty's sausage shots. What a weirdo !!!! Who takes pictures of their dong and posts them on the net ? Especially when you are a budding star in jr. on the way to the big top. This is why Facebook and other sites just plain invade your privacy.

"The swing is the thing but the tug is the drug" - Unknown

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »

They are probably also still thinking about Tlusty's sausage shots. What a weirdo !!!! Who takes pictures of their dong and posts them on the net ? Especially when you are a budding star in jr. on the way to the big top. This is why Facebook and other sites just plain invade your privacy.

I never heared about that?? what happened with the leafs??
weeeeeeeeeow!

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 07:54:19 PM »

I never heared about that?? what happened with the leafs??

This incident was what replaced McCabes bonehead move off the front page of the sports section.  Made McCabe happy to have some of the heat pointed in another direction.  ;D

BTW,  Boston 5  Toronto  2  tonight!  Must be tough to be a Laugh fan.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »

Not another loss ? That's 2 in a roll. I may have to revise my prediction of a 20 win season. ;D If you're a Toronto fan, you know tough.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

The goaltending woes continue in Leafland. Well they ever get another #1 goaltender? Too bad all the good french speaking goaltenders dont want to play for Toronto LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »

Did former Vancouver Giant, also a local kid, Lucic ever ring someone's BELL....it was no contest.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 12:10:05 AM »

Saw the highlights. That was quite a punch by Lucic

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 07:04:22 AM »

indeed a tuff loss by the Buds....PM has to get over his "WOZZY" project...he looks lost everytime he is on the ice....and my cajones crawl up my but everytime he tries to play the puck......I rarely bash players indivudually but Woz has to go....hell Belak would have been better on D....oh well...as in the past....IS ALWAYS TOMORROW.....lol....

mojo saw Belak feed Lucic last time these 2 met....he ain't all that tuff ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley