Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roche lake  (Read 2310 times)

searun17

• Old Timer
Roche lake
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »

Just Curious if anyone has ever fished Roche during the last week of August,i have fished the lake mostly in the months of may and June but i have some time off in august and was wondering if it would be worth a trip up there at that time of year.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Roche lake
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »

Always worth the trip IMO. They are just going to be a bit deeper. I would bring an assortment of some large blood worms, gold bead headed micro leeches and fish them deep under an indicator or just naked.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »

some time don't you mean like 4 weeks and I thought that we where going to hit either the squamish or the skagit.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »

Thanks Brian,ya its allways worth the trip, i really enjoy fishing Roche but i don't know about this idea of fishing naked.lol. ;D
Geff,well if you remember i asked you if you wanted to go to Roche but you couldn't or wouldn't go,the squamish and the skagit are still very good possibilities i am just looking at all my potential options,besides with all the mosquito's at the skagit i don't like the idea of fishing naked especially with you. ::) ;D
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »

you have never complained before  ;D. And I see your point about fishing naked with mosquitos  :o :o .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day