Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Canucks Blow Through the Windy City With a Big Win  (Read 3857 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
The Canucks Blow Through the Windy City With a Big Win
« on: December 05, 2007, 08:05:48 PM »

Great win for the Nuks...I'm pissed off however, that pay per view broke down after the first period.

Sounded like Linden had a decent game, as did Cooke and Morrison, all guys a little under the microscope right now.  Morrison with a goal and an assist could have had more....he set Naslund up perfectly in the first but he fanned on it.  He also fanned on what should have been a breakaway pass to Mo when they were 4 on4.  Naslund also caused the first Hawk goal so even though he is now the Nuks all time scorer with an assist tonight it wasn't a great game for him.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: The Canucks Blow Through the Windy City With a Big Win
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »

Great win for the Nuks...I'm pissed off however, that pay per view broke down after the first period.

Typical. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 10:13:14 PM »

A fine win by the boys tonight as Canada's team is once again back on track and rolling, rolling, rolling.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 10:22:18 PM »

excellent game!  Good to see some scoring from different lines
weeeeeeeeeow!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 06:11:45 AM »

Sounded like Linden had a decent game, as did Cooke and Morrison, all guys a little under the microscope right now.  Morrison with a goal and an assist could have had more....he set Naslund up perfectly in the first but he fanned on it.  He also fanned on what should have been a breakaway pass to Mo when they were 4 on4.  Naslund also caused the first Hawk goal so even though he is now the Nuks all time scorer with an assist tonight it wasn't a great game for him.

musta been the reffin'... ::)

mojo :D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 07:55:43 AM »

That's what kept the game close ...we ended up getting 2 penalties for every one of the Black Hawks! The team continues to get nailed for too many chinsy hooking penalties.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »

Will they lead the team from Vancouver to The Promised Land? ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »

That's what kept the game close ...we ended up getting 2 penalties for every one of the Black Hawks! The team continues to get nailed for too many chinsy hooking penalties.

maybe the 'Nuks need to adapt to the league...keep both hands on the stick....never touch a player with your stick if he is ahead of you...keep your elbows down....slashing your pone's legs is a poor tactic....on the other hand...keep your feet moving and you will draw penalties...a tap to the shoulder requires throwing your hands to your face and drop like a stone...and always try to look like you have been pushed when you run a goalie...hehehe...is indeed a funky NHL..... :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 02:35:42 PM »

Will they lead the team from Vancouver to The Promised Land? ;D ;D ;D

............maybe :D
weeeeeeeeeow!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer