Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: fish and trips  (Read 2893 times)

gmoney

• I'm going to try to catch a fish!!
fish and trips
« on: June 22, 2004, 04:15:02 PM »

HI,
Has anyone gone to "fish and trips"  Its in false creek.  I tried to call them but no answer, Just a machine.  Just want to know if anyone has gone with them.  I dont think I can wait another month till sockeye season comes.  I too am I of those anglers that dont have a boat.  So I either have to wait till its low or fish for the big ones in the ocean.  :P

Athezone

• Old Timer
Re:fish and trips
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 11:48:25 PM »

Hi gmoney, well I have never heard of "fish and trips" before but I can tell you they sure made me hungry. Where's the tartar sauce? I know what U mean about not having a boat. I sold mine a couple years ago and have'nt missed it at all and saved tons of money. If I can help you let me know.

gmoney

• I'm going to try to catch a fish!!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 12:04:30 AM »

hehe I wrote TRIPS, not chips, they are suppose to be a company that does charters, Im guessing for $100 for a day per person, drop by,  I have  coupon from the entertainment book.  That is how desperate I have become.   I even go to superstore and look at the live tanks just to see fish, and all the salmon that is packed up, $1.19 per 100 gram..... :'( :'( :'(
I sound like a junkie..... I need to do some fishing, any lakes near burnaby that have fish,  I dont want to buy a live trout and hook it myself just to feel the action of a tight line!!!!!

Athezone

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 12:26:47 AM »

Oh man, you really need a fish fix. And the moment you start spending 100 dollar bills to be taken out to catch fish, well, it's time to open a book. Not to say the charter company's are bad because they are definitley not, but it always comes back to value. The value of a dollar depends on how many you have. The more dollars you have the least you have to worry about. Good Fishing All.