Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What do you do when you cant sleep becuuse you know youre fishing in the mornin  (Read 5053 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Watch the Maple Leafs. ;D ;D ;D

arimaBOATER

Chris of all the things I mentioned in an earlier "post" cannot come close to your good sleep advice. ----------- So all ya have to do EVERYONE is record 3 games of the Maple Leafs games on 1 dvd & play it in your bedroom & 99% of everyone who will do this will fall asleep & when your alarm goes off ya will wake up with the 3rd game still playing. That play by play calling will get anyone sleepy.  ------------------------ When a sports figure boxer or whoever has a big event imagine whoever gets the best sleep will have an edge in the contest. They must take "something" the night before to get themselves to sleep. (from prior post on this topic let me say.... correct name is "serotonin"....also heard that warm glass of milk & or 1/2 toast with small piece of chicken or turkey near bedtime (not any other meat..or) will increase your serotonin thus will give ya a better night's sleep. Getting sunlight in the daytime also gives your body more serotonin levels.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 04:08:23 PM by arimaBOATER »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer

Watch the Maple Leafs. ;D ;D ;D

Bet he's sleeping soundly right now after watching his boys got ventilated again tonight.  ;D ;D

CALI 2 B.C.

LOL funny chris i dont really watch NHL im NFL fan from cali but a hardcore philadelphia eagles fan we play sunday @ 10 vs the 0-4 buccaneers. IMm expecting a good thorough smashing of them. ;D Turkey n ham for dinner i should sleep well.Still lookin 4 a fishing partner for monday if anybody is interested ill enen provide the goodies LOL.One question for yall what size leader line would you recommend.The weight not length.THANKS
famous people walk on red carpet because theyre famous...me i walk on toilet paper because im the $h!^

HOOK

• Old Timer

it all depends on what your going to target. If im fishing a hole with springs its 10 or 12lb line. coho water without springs then its 6,8 or even 10lb. Normally i just fish 10lb because i fish where all the species are around  ;) the coho dont seem to mind the little bit heavier line. The vedder really isnt crystal clear unless your in shallow runs and you most likely wont be finding springs there.
Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/

Bassonator

• Old Timer

Make whoopie with the wife....no wait shes pissed at me for going fishing.....try a cup of cocoa before I hit the couch. ;D
Take the T out of Morton.

joska

• Old Timer

Make whoopie with the wife....no wait shes pissed at me for going fishing.....try a cup of cocoa before I hit the couch. ;D

theres always room for a girlfriend bassonator...
If you don't like the fish you're catching... change the bait!!

HOOK

• Old Timer

Thanks for that ChromeKings  :o that reminded me i need to clean/oil my cp reel because it wasnt running as smooth as i like it last time out  >:(
Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/