Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 5hp Mercury 2 Stroke  (Read 707 times)

Damien

• Old Timer
5hp Mercury 2 Stroke
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:41 PM »

Perfectly running and low hour 5hp Merc outboard. Used once or twice a year for the last 10 years for a week's worth of fishing. Not used for trolling as I use an electric for that.

Compact and lightweight in design, Mercury TwoStroke portables are ideal for inflatables, car toppers and small tinnies. With features like an integrated fuel tank, F-N-R and 6 trim positions, Mercury Portables are easy to handle on the water and off.

Motor was on my 12ft Lund, only reason I'm selling is because I now have a 14ft boat and need a 15-20 to hit the Fraser. I am open for a partial trade (my motor + cash for a larger motor) on an equally high quality, PERFECTLY running outboard. I'm not interested in junk.

The 5hp has the super convenient internal tank (will include a small jerry can). Motor is lightweight and easy to move, very hard to find. My 12 foot boat actually moved quicker than when I had an 8hp Honda 4 stroke on it as it weighs half as much.

Decal is slightly scuffed off on one side as shown in the pic with it attached to my boat. $150 service completed 10 hours ago at M&B Marine in Langley with a clean bill of health.

Runs smooth, pumps water perfectly and is quiet and relatively basically smoke free for a two stroke.

Can be shown running for a serious buyer. I will not negotiate on price online via email.

$750 - Langley (firm)

http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/boa/4538983458.html

Damien

• Old Timer
Re: 5hp Mercury 2 Stroke
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »

SOLD