Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Article about real fishermen lol  (Read 5182 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: Article about real fishermen lol
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 12:44:02 AM »

I am totally speechless after reading an article like that. What editor would let something like that be published inciting more angers amongst the different groups of users of the Fraser River.

i totally agree

i also agree...the editor of that paper is as much a dumbshit as the goober who wrote that article. all it does is encourage intolerance.
freedom of speech YES, but for God's sake...don't add anymore straws to an already breaking back. :(

Hook Set

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 05:02:16 PM »

Yeah what a joke. I can't believe what I just read. That last paragraph just made me laugh

nosey

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 08:45:38 AM »

Don't fall into the trap of firing off a letter to the editor that sounds as racist and stupid as that article did. Whatever company  published that article should be charged with publishing hate literature, that was just ignorant.

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 10:27:14 AM »

You do realize there is a possibility the letter is fake and written by someone who wants to stir the pot.

Lot's of pr advantages to make FN ignorant and uncompromising to the uninformed general public,

and this letter looks like it was written to provoke.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 06:00:36 PM »

You do realize there is a possibility the letter is fake and written by someone who wants to stir the pot.

Lot's of pr advantages to make FN ignorant and uncompromising to the uninformed general public,

Well if that was the case the publisher could be in a ton of trouble. I am sure the person that took the story atleast made sure the person telling it was FN.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

BladeKid

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »

...  |
     V

This article was in the todays edition of The Mission Record newspaper for those that are interested.