Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leaf Hat Comes Through Again.  (Read 5133 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Leaf Hat Comes Through Again.
« on: November 09, 2005, 10:31:07 PM »

Terry B. was good enought to give me his ticket to the Junior "A" hockey game between The Chilliwack Chief's and The Langley Hornets this evening.

A very enjoyable evening to say the least as sat next to Mr and Mrs Fox (Terry Fox's parents) who now call Chilliwack their home, very nice people who have worked so hard to keep Terry's dream alive.

The next highlight was the whole row we were sitting in won a gift bag of goodies $50 or so of stuff each.
I contribute this to the fact I was sitting on the end of the row with my Leaf hat on so that is why the row was chosen. ;D ;D ;D

O by the way the Chiefs tied the game up with around a minute or so left and then they won it in overtime making the evening complete with a 3-2 victory. Another winning team just like the Leafs. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Leaf Hat Comes Through Again.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 10:51:56 PM »

The next highlight was the whole row we were sitting in won a gift bag of goodies $50 or so of stuff each.
I contribute this to the fact I was sitting on the end of the row with my Leaf hat on so that is why the row was chosen. ;D ;D ;D

Ever heard of a thing called a "sympathy vote"? ;D