Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The HST vote - making a decision  (Read 125030 times)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: The HST vote - making a decision
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2011, 08:51:28 AM »

Liberal Tactics: Bamboozle and Bore HST Voters

So true.

http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2011/06/09/HSTLiberalTactics/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=090611

I read through the article and as with typical Tyee documents there is a whole lot of blustering and conspiracy theories with little substance. To save yourself some time I copied and pasted the one sentence in the whole article that is actually some sound advice....

"Get the facts from both the Yes and No sides. Then vote for what you believe is best for British Columbia. [Tyee] "
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2011, 04:01:06 PM »

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »

Looks like everybody was having fun Chris!

On a more serious note, it's unfortunate how much red tape people have to go through, just to be able to go out and legally litter....  ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »

The Liberals mantra- Lie, cheat, lie and cheat some more. There is no moral fiber in that pack of jackals as evidenced by Falcon saying if defeated, they'd simply apply PST to previously exempt services and goods. They're undoubtedly below the skack at the bottom of the barrel.
What part of we're fed up with being fed bullspit is hard for that freak show to comprehend?
http://

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26:59 PM »

Bill Tielemann....

It is noteworthy that recently, FightHST panelist (and writer of many of the Tyee ant-HST articles) Bill Tieleman disclosed a major motivating factor that got him involved with FightHST. It seems that many of Tieleman’s clients are unions, and apparently, unions are not eligible to claim a rebate of the seven per cent tax that they pay on his consulting services.

And here I thought he was just looking after the interests of the ordinary hard working BC citizen ......   ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »

Bill Tielemann....

It is noteworthy that recently, FightHST panelist (and writer of many of the Tyee ant-HST articles) Bill Tieleman disclosed a major motivating factor that got him involved with FightHST. It seems that many of Tieleman’s clients are unions, and apparently, unions are not eligible to claim a rebate of the seven per cent tax that they pay on his consulting services.

And here I thought he was just looking after the interests of the ordinary hard working BC citizen ......   ;D

And the Fraser Institute is gospel...... ;) The youtube looks like blackmail of the poor and elderly AF- How low does the government go? Threatening videos made with MY money.  ??? No moral compass at all.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:46:47 PM by Novabonker »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2011, 07:01:28 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2PzZzczaFQ
i made a comment under this video. Lets see if they publish my remark or not. ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »

i made a comment under this video. Lets see if they publish my remark or not. ;D

Looks like they didn't publish your comments....   Next time use symbols "&*^ *&(*&@@$%^  #$%# HST!!" instead of all those bad words!  ;D

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2011, 10:18:06 PM »

Oddly , I go to the link and I get a brown, odorous substance in a sorta circle. I was thinking it might come from the south end of a north bound unnuetered  male bovine.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2011, 10:21:54 PM »

Just got back from Bill's visit to Chilliwack tonight. Things are looking fantastic. ;D ;D ;D
Some video to follow.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2011, 12:36:26 PM »

Thanks Chris! As much as it hurts, it's usually good entertainment to be able to listen to Bill's whiny voice..

I actually listened to a good part of most of those. While there is a ton of misinformation in them, one that stood out is his statement that the promise of a 10% HST will probably not happen....  :o

He apparently isn't aware that the Federal government has already passed into law the future reductions of the HST rate. That means that whoever the current or future BC government is, the HST will be reduced to 10%.

Maybe someone should let Bill know.