Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A night filled with hockey!!  (Read 10093 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
A night filled with hockey!!
« on: December 26, 2005, 01:41:10 PM »

Well, in a couple of hrs we get our first look at the Canadian Junior Team.  I am looking forward to this year, let's see if our team can go for 2 in a row!!  Then after that, it is Canada's other team, the Canucks.  After a couple of days of rest, I'm sure that they will be in fine form against Calgary. ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: A night filled with hockey!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 03:27:37 PM »

Well, in a couple of hrs we get our first look at the Canadian Junior Team.  I am looking forward to this year, let's see if our team can go for 2 in a row!!  Then after that, it is Canada's other team, the Canucks.  After a couple of days of rest, I'm sure that they will be in fine form against Calgary. ;D ;D
As well Canada's Number one team, the Leafs of course are on tomorrow night and will be rolling,rolling, rolling right along   ;D ;D ;D against the Pens and Sidney.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 05:51:21 PM »

Chris the Leafs are playing the Devils right now what are you drinking buddy  ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 06:41:50 PM »

Chris the Leafs are playing the Devils right now what are you drinking buddy  ;)

yeah Chris.....share the booty.....hehehe....2-1 leafs last half of the third...;))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 06:43:58 PM »

Well that was a great start for the night, only thing bad about it is that the make me laughs are leading for now!!!  But I'm sure that will change as they have as much staying power as Mojo!!! ;D ;D
Next up a butt whumpin of the Calgary Bastards!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 06:57:58 PM »

hehehe....keep tryin' BS......you'll see mojo happenin' soone enuff....as for the Cannots and Flames...4-3 Flames in OT.....just cos I kin...;))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 07:12:48 PM »

yeah Chris.....share the booty.....hehehe....2-1 leafs last half of the third...;))

mojo
O well I was sleeping tonight but of course was glad to see they rolled, rolled, rolled right along ;D ;D ;D as Eddy was in top form again tonight. Looks like the Veznia Trophy is not too far away after only two goals against in the last two games.

Too bad the Canucks will suffer another loss night without a first class netminder like Eddy and Telly. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 07:14:39 PM »

Wow, just when I pushed post, the Flames lite it up behind Auld.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 08:27:19 PM »

I see the Make Beliefs' first round pick in last year's draft gave up 5 goals to Canada tonight as Canada steam rolled to a 5-1 victory over Finland .

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 08:36:06 PM »

I see the Make Beliefs' first round pick in last year's draft gave up 5 goals to Canada tonight as Canada steam rolled to a 5-1 victory over Finland .
Who drafted the netminder at the other end of the rink? ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 08:44:01 PM »

Who drafted the netminder at the other end of the rink? ;D ;D ;D

Was hoping you didn't notice that Chris  ;D To answer your question it was the Make Beliefs. Guess they don't any faith in that old man Belfour or that Telly guy  ;D ;D BTW did they beat Pittsburgh tonight ? You're still drunk on that beer ? ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 08:50:54 PM »

That will be tomorrow night when we roll, roll, roll, out the barrel of b---. ;D ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 09:29:11 PM »

5 losses in a row for the Canucks who are rolling in the opposite directions to the Leafs who are rolling to the top. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 09:37:17 PM »

My team is still ahead of the Make Me Laughs ;D as we roll, roll, roll to another Stanley Cup

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 09:38:53 PM »

Not for long, whoever they are. ;D ;D