Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nicomen Slough Reports???  (Read 5121 times)

GoldHammeredCroc

• Old Timer
Nicomen Slough Reports???
« on: October 18, 2004, 07:56:23 AM »

Thinking of heading up over the next two days.  Any one had any bank action at all or seen if any coho numbers are there.  Haven't seen many posts yet regarding this fine spot.  Cheers

pepsitrev

• Old Timer
  • my family and fishin are #1 in my life
Re: Nicomen Slough Reports???
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 09:58:36 PM »

november is the best bet more fish will be in that system by then but one nevere knows if one does not check :o :o

minnie-me

• Old Timer
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 10:37:56 PM »

listen you theif, I want my spoons back, especially the Blue Fox spinning vibrax ones!! - hint hint ;)

mission

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 11:21:03 AM »

live really close to slough, have yet to see any fish in inch hachery stream. I have been fishing the mouth or close to it for about 4 days strait no fish for me and only seen 2 nice hach coho's taken, very very dirty on incomming tide at the fraser mouth.fishing maybe worth try in day or so let it clear a bit.I fish with a guy sunday who was using 65 coho huge lure 2 fish on coho?so he said, maybe chum! visablity almost nill. I always use hammered brass fire strip not a sniff this year? last year hammered them by this time even earlier where are the fish.
FOB

blueback hunter

• born to fish !!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 08:06:33 PM »

will be going there on sunday with my weapons of choice
will report back that night.
ps. a buddy was there last weekend and hook a few wilds.

mission

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 09:36:58 PM »

well fished the slough tonight with my 10 year old boy robbie ;D left the house around 3pm fished to 6:00pm ye ha fish on ;D then my boy got his first salmon ever chrome chum very hard fight on small trout rod 6ft 6lb test landed, and we released it because we did'nt know if we could keep 1 or 2 or none anyway on to better stories then the coho started bang a crome ho about 8lb wild then another wild about 6lb then this guy comes down almost on top of us and bangs 2 hachery cohos   :((just crome. one more coho for me just before leaving lost great 3 hours sould only get better ;)
FOB

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2004, 09:46:18 PM »

Now I am not expecting a response because I know most dont like giving away their "spots" but I have never fished the Slough other than with my dad when I was a kid for trout underneath the bridge on Hwy 7. Can you catch them right there? Or at the mouth of the Fraser?

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

ocean_going

• fish on
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 09:59:19 PM »

Thinking of heading up over the next two days.  Any one had any bank action at all or seen if any coho numbers are there.  Haven't seen many posts yet regarding this fine spot.  Cheers
hmmmm is  that   a good
place good place to  fish? where   are the fast waters   withj good fis?   we all know      let's go

mission

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 10:59:56 AM »

it's 11:00am wed leaving for slough i wear flyer's baseball hat find the hat find the spot  :-X
FOB