Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FS: Fly Fishing Gear and 2 bikes *Updated Prices*  (Read 724 times)

clarkii

• Old Timer
FS: Fly Fishing Gear and 2 bikes *Updated Prices*
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:21:45 AM »

I have a few things that I am selling as they are no longer used, or I don't anticipate using them a lot over the next few months.

Rio Tropical General Purpose Saltwater WF8F.  I bought this for a study abroad to Australia, but getting to the coast was too tough. Spooled but was only fished it in Freshwater once.  $40

Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Series, Magnum Taper WF6F.  Fished about 4 times but has been spooled. $30

Flambeau Fly Box.  Was my Chironomid box but I never fish them so I am putting it for sale.  $10.  Deal Pending

Kuwahara Sierra Grande Mountain Bike.  Size 14".  It has aftermarket Kona Pedals on it, and I used it from about 14 to about 17 (I bought a Road Bike, it has been unused for the past 5 years).  $115

Norco Detonator Mountain Bike.  Size 12.5".  $50

I am able to provide Boxes and spools for all lines, however please note the line spool for the SA textured is not the original.

I am located in Aldergrove, However I will be heading up to Kamloops from the 8th to the 12th, leaving Kamloops around 12pm.  After that I will be back in Aldergrove until about the 3rd/4th.  I would prefer a local sale.  Further I have more photos of the two bikes that I can email if you wish.
My email is djt41020@gmail.com
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:46:56 PM by clarkii »

clarkii

• Old Timer
Re: FS: Fly Fishing Gear and 2 bikes *Updated Prices*
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 05:09:36 PM »

Prices have been updated