Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Poetic Justice Or What.  (Read 2556 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Poetic Justice Or What.
« on: October 03, 2005, 04:11:39 PM »

Today while stopping for a coffee at Tim Hortons on Lickman Road this morning I noticed some one had thrown a bunch of litter on the pavement including a couple of pop bottles. While picking up the bottles I also found a rain soaked wallet among the mess.

It appears while throwning out the junk the Amercian vistors had thrown the wallet out with the left overs from his visit to McDonalds. >:(

When I opened the wallet there was $21 Amercian and $20 Canadian in it. Briefly thought of donating the funds to the Chilliwack/Vedder River Cleanup Coalition but that was only a brief thought. I turned it over to a RCMP officier who happened to be calling in at Tim also. ;D ;D

I asked the officier when he contacted the owner to reprimand him for his littering.

Maybe the officier will fine him the $41 plus the exchange. :D :D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Poetic Justice Or What.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 04:16:19 PM »

Sweeeeeeeeet :D

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 04:27:17 PM »

I turned it over to a RCMP officier who happened to be calling in at Tim also. ;D ;D

Now there's a REAL coincidence  ::)

All Tangled Up

• Go Fish!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 04:59:23 PM »

Well done, but more damage would have been done if you would have thrown the whole lot in the garbage and kept/donated the money. I don't believe the officer will say anything about the littering as the evidence is all circumstantial. The American will just think that he is the luckiest S.O.B. around.