Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chehalis Nov9  (Read 1574 times)

wagz

• Can"t get enough!!
Chehalis Nov9
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »

Drove  up for a look-see to see how the system made out.
 Water at the crossing is still high, but has that steelhead green tinge to it. Very purdy!
 There is no water reaching the hatchery now. The channel that was opened is now filled back in with gravel and sand. The only water down there is from the hatchery, and it is full of chum and coho that have no where else to go.
 I counted 17 "fisherman" selecting their dinner from the hatchery outlet. Pretty sad :-\ :-[ :'( >:(

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
Re: Chehalis Nov9
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 10:05:26 PM »

Damn! Thats too bad! I was hoping to try out that spot pretty soon! Geuss I might have to hope for more than 40mills of rain tomorrow :o :D
Is floating blades the best in there?

Floater

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »

I dont understand how is the channel to the hatchery blocked off every year? who is responsible for it and why isant anything being done about it? dosent the hatchery realise they arent getting any fish in there for the second year? ::)
[

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 10:46:10 PM »

2 GET HOES OUTTA THE CHEHALIS U HAVE 2 GO 4 A HIKE, UREALLY HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM HOES ! WORD IS THAT THE RIVER IS GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE INDIAN GRAVEYARD, SO THEY ACTUALLY MIGHT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW ! I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN IC IT !

THERE WAS A LOCAL GUY LAST YEAR WITH A EXCAVADOR THAT GOT PAID $ 10 000 TO FIX THE PROBLEM, BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM, HE WAS A DRUNK AND INSTEAD OF USING THE MONEY TO FIX THIS, HE ENDED UP GETTING WASTED ! 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 10:49:48 PM by CAPTAIN BONK »

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »

<removed the rest of the posts for GoldHammeredCroc ;) Back to the original discussion>