Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Loss, Not fair call  (Read 4685 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Re: Loss, Not fair call
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »

Getting rid of Naslund will be near to impossible.  Name one team who will pick up the last year of his contract which is worth a cool 6 million??  Morrrison would be much easier because he's an all around forward who plays on the PP and PK. 

I don't know why'd you want to get rid of Ohlund....he'd be a top four D-man on any team in the league.  Defenceman is one thing the Nuks have going with and shouldn't need to tinker with.  Bieksa was unbelievable in his first full year, Edler was a huge surprise,  Bourdon will be great one day in the near future, and they've got Salo, Mitchell, and Ohlund signed for the next 3 years. Sopel won't be back as much as he'd like to be...consider him a rental.

I think Bulis definitely deserves a contract....he really turned his game around and played with alot of heart....if only he could make a better play when does gain the blueline...sometimes he gets a brain fart.   Without a doubt we need to get at least 2 top 6 forwards over the summer.

I think I'll start a thread...Who should stay; who should go.

Coho Cody

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »

the only 2 people I'd like to see gone are Sopel and Ohlund. Both sloppy and sluggish defenseman whom give the puck away many times to the opposing team.

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:28 AM »

If Ohlund had played like he did in the past we wouldn't have a problem but he gives the puck away and won't throw a hit. Don't sign Bulis. We can find a player that can do the same thing he is doing without the dumb penelties. Re-sign sabby too.
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'