Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leafs win a game...the peanut gallery is silent  (Read 10989 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Leafs win a game...the peanut gallery is silent
« on: November 01, 2005, 05:41:21 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Leafs win a game...the peanut gallery is silent
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 07:04:48 PM »

Just waiting for the Leaves to stumble, stumble, stumble as they surely will

tortuga

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 07:37:14 PM »

Hey Mojey,
And why are you in vancouver?

Because Toronto sucks.
Blow your leaf horn, or fish our waters. Only a leafs fan would do both.
 Born and raised here and ready to move west.

P.S. The only thing good about the leafs is Pat Quinn

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 08:35:21 PM »

Hey Mojey,
And why are you in vancouver?

Because Toronto sucks.
Blow your leaf horn, or fish our waters. Only a leafs fan would do both.
 Born and raised here and ready to move west.

P.S. The only thing good about the leafs is Pat Quinn

I'm not in Vancouver....and I live where I do for health reasons.... 8)

mojo in the desertlands of BC
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 04:55:44 PM »

i won't remain silent, the leafs could win the cup but they'd still suck in my eyes ;D :P
Sorry but I can't like a team that has a "person" such as Lindros on it!!!!!!
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 05:38:50 PM »

gee.....I'll bet Tuzzi is ok tho.....right??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 06:04:58 PM »

gee.....I'll bet Tuzzi is ok tho.....right??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D

mojo
No you are not right!!!  I stopped being a fan of his the same time a lot of other people did!!!  I like the canucks,not tuzzi.  Is he a good player, yes.   ;) ;)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 06:07:27 PM »

Btw, I dislike Lindros for his actions back in the day of the Nordiques!!!! He has no class whatsoever!!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 06:27:49 PM »

Apparently his mother is still bottle feeding their little boy. ;)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 06:42:58 PM »

yeah yeah yeah......live in the past if u like...Lindros is producing and healthy for now....after all the concussions he has suffered a you would think he at least deserves a lil' credit for being successful this year.........but obviously not from folks like yourself....;))

mojo GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 06:46:08 PM »

Apparently his mother is still bottle feeding their little boy. ;)

gee....now theres a really intelligent post.....from this I gather you are about 14 yrs old......or just have the maturity of a 14 yr old...but this is an open forum....soooo.....ham it up funny boy!!!!!!!

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 08:13:26 PM »

What's the matter Mojo, a little touchy!!!!  Well that is to bad!!!!  Lindros is an idiot!!!!  I did not say that he was a bad player.  Yes he is helping the make beliefs this year, yes he has been able to stay healthy this year!!!!  But here is a reality check for you, They are only 12 or so games in. 
Btw, I am not living in the past, sorry if I am old enough to remember his start in the NHL.  Besides, I can remember when he spat in a womens face as well.  Anyone else remember some BS that Lindros has pulled, I'm sure that there is more out there. 
  Also watch your mouth Mojo.  No one insulted you!!!! ;D ;D  Just that Eric guy!!! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:15:09 PM by Big Steel »

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »

Leafs stink thats all that needs to be said. With Ottawa in their conference their is no way the Leafs can get out for a run at the Cup. Sens scored 10 goals today they are simply incredible. Havlat got 4 goals and Alfredsson got 4 goals and 2 assists, these guys have it all. I am a Canucks fan all the way but you have to admit that its going to be tough to beat that team.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 08:38:21 PM »

What's the matter Mojo, a little touchy!!!!  Well that is to bad!!!!  Lindros is an idiot!!!!  I did not say that he was a bad player.  Yes he is helping the make beliefs this year, yes he has been able to stay healthy this year!!!!  But here is a reality check for you, They are only 12 or so games in. 
Btw, I am not living in the past, sorry if I am old enough to remember his start in the NHL.  Besides, I can remember when he spat in a womens face as well.  Anyone else remember some BS that Lindros has pulled, I'm sure that there is more out there. 
  Also watch your mouth Mojo.  No one insulted you!!!! ;D ;D  Just that Eric guy!!! ;D ;D
]

watch my mouth????.....get real pal.....like....what ya gonna do?????...no one insulted me...but you are comin' close budz....u chose to trash a player...I chose to defend him...u don't like it....tuff....get over it .......as to old enuff to remember his entrance to the league.....big deal.....so you are old enuff to remember that.....guess what....me 2....hell...I even saw the Leafs win their last cup....that makes me what???.....besides an old loyal Leaf fan....lol......oh...GO LEAFS!!!

mojo

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 08:41:06 PM »

Good ol Mojo. How are you doing buddy?

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family