Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Very Short Trip, Vedder, January 30  (Read 1671 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
A Very Short Trip, Vedder, January 30
« on: January 30, 2005, 10:05:48 AM »

Just got back from an hour look at some new water this morning before church and saw one hatchery taken from a distance. It looked like a good fish as the chap fought it for a while. I found some nice water for the coming week, may pump some bugs tonight if the tide is right.

Take about finding, I found a blue bag that blew off the Leaf Mobile last night after leaving the cleanup, talk about dumping things on the dyke road. ::) THe LM was so stacked with bags I quess I did not secure it well enough. Anyway there was 75 cents more inthe blue bag so our total take is now $79.05, this will make Lew our treasurer very happy, maybe I should retrace my route from yesterday and find another bag and push the total to a even $80. ;D ;D

By the way river was perfect this morning, get out if you can, a lot of exciting new runs to discover again, the steelhead are waiting for you. ;D

Thanks again to all that came to the cleanup, it looks a lot better out there but some areas I see were missed so we will need more volunteers in our next one in April.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 12:16:28 PM by chris gadsden »