Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another Liberal WTF Moment  (Read 3181 times)

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
Another Liberal WTF Moment
« on: June 19, 2018, 01:54:52 PM »

Let's see here...
Use public funding to buy a pipeline. Without any consultation for doing so...

Then back your own legislation that prevents moving any of the product once it reaches BC.
Serious WTF moment here!!

http://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/braid-a-federal-tanker-ban-that-doesnt-ban-tankers-just-alberta-oil

Then again, what else have we learned to expect from Pierre's Idiot Son and his Merry Band of Incapables?  :o

Nog

nosey

Re: Another Liberal WTF Moment
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 03:08:50 PM »

Omfg everywhere I go on the intertnet, people are bitching about Justin Trudeau, even on fishing anf hunting forums, how short is everyones memories that they forget that the Conservatives were the rapists of the enviorment and picked industry over eviormental concerns every time the option was given to them, the conservatives were the ones that removed wvr enviormental protection we had from literally every body of fresh water in canada. Of you are a hunter or a fisherman the Liberals are actually the tree huggers and are the ones on your side.

Fatso

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 05:47:06 PM »

Sorry, tree huggers are not on our side.
The only people on our side are other law abiding recreational fisherman and/or hunters.
The gov't is not on our side even though they may want to appear to be.
The environmentalists are not on our side.
PETA is not on our side.
Vegetarians are not on our side.
....but tree huggers are definitely not on our side.  :)

Flytech

• Old Timer
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'
    • The Fish Addict
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:29:29 AM »

Omfg everywhere I go on the intertnet, people are bitching about Justin Trudeau, even on fishing anf hunting forums, how short is everyones memories that they forget that the Conservatives were the rapists of the enviorment and picked industry over eviormental concerns every time the option was given to them, the conservatives were the ones that removed wvr enviormental protection we had from literally every body of fresh water in canada. Of you are a hunter or a fisherman the Liberals are actually the tree huggers and are the ones on your side.

Conservatives these days are very vocal about their discontent. I call it whining.