Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Off to Langara  (Read 32757 times)

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re:Off to Langara
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2004, 11:39:35 PM »

OK - before ANYONE touches that last comment of Marco's remember - G-Rated!  :D :D:D:D

(I did have a little chuckle to myself though)

Cheers!

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2004, 11:51:02 PM »

Beside a few sea bass and and few nipple, thats all for the day....   Anyway, its time for day.. talk to you all later.

Marco, Marco, Marco, what are we ever gonna do with you? Not even a week and hes allready catching plenty of fish and getting the ladies. Very impressive, keep your tip up. ;)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2004, 12:19:25 AM »

Are you sure you're at Langara? I think you end up at the wrong lodge when you flew up Marco....... ;D And where are those photos?! ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2004, 12:58:07 PM »

Do you think that Marco is pulling our legs when he's referring to fishing with the girls ?

stryker 07

• Piss on work,gotta go fishing
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2004, 05:56:07 PM »

8)Sounds like your having a blast Marco,We are all jelous of your job ;D ;Dhope you have a great season up there and keep the reports flowing.See you in the fall.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 05:56:44 PM by STRYKER 07 »
Please honey can i go fishing now???

Steelhead King

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2004, 01:56:36 PM »

Hi people. its me again... Haven't been out the last day due to high wind and guest comming in today for the first trip of the season.     There are fish being caught but with gusting NW 35-40 i rather stay home for a coffee and relax.   Anyway, i might be fishing tomorrow if the weather is good..  Anyway, i will update my report tomorrow.

Marco @ Langara

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2004, 04:54:35 PM »

Hope you got a lot of "nipples" ! ;D

Steelhead King

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2004, 11:34:30 AM »

Hey guys, here we go again.. Today report at Langara is pretty bad.  From last night to now, there are only 9 fish weighted in and the biggest is 31.5lb.  The Weather forcast for the next two days will more likely the same; gail force warning, blowing NW 30-40 til later this week.  That make fidhing really tought. As we speak right now, there are 2-3 feet rollers crashing right to the Barge.  Don't even mention what happen out there.  Now there are many guest back to the lodge from sea sick but also some die-hard angler still fishing out there. From the report, many bait show up at Little cohoe and cohoe point; and odd fish beiing caught...

Marco @ Langara

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2004, 12:15:07 PM »

^ TELL SOME OF UR GUIDES AND DECKHANDS 2 GO HOME, SO I CAN COME UP !  ;D

Steelhead King

• Old Timer
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2004, 09:52:01 PM »

Hi guys, haven't talk to you all for a few days now just because i'm busy at work, getting ready for the Fishing Derby- 14th Anual Haida Gwaii $100,000 cash Derby.  The Derby started yesterday and the leader is sitting with a 36lb chinook, measured and tagged then release.  Now back to my fishing report, As usual i went out first thing this morning with my friend Natalie.  We started off at Cohoe point and worked toward Andrews with the tide. About an hour into fishing, we hooked one but lost it shortly after. Then about 15 min later, i  finally hooked into a nice size fish. Then i quickly pass the rod off to Nat. for about 5 minute, with high speed, deep diving run the fish is about for netting. At the same time, one of the weight master boat from the derby passed by and helped us to net the fish. Then then measuered out, tagged before release. It endded up to be a Spring just shy of 20lb.   Well tomorrow is my first offical day off, so i will be out fishing most of the day and i will post the report later on. And i will try my very best to load the pictures up and post it for you guys. At the mean time, hope everyone have a great fishing weekend...

Cheers

Marco @ Langara.