Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The HST vote - making a decision  (Read 124127 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: The HST vote - making a decision
« Reply #420 on: September 02, 2011, 06:30:22 AM »

Wow, I must admit - dedicating all that brain power to what can only be described as a juvenile, flat out pathetic attempt at parodying my name is flattering!  Congrats!  You've officially been inducted into the Poor Execution Hall of Fame!

3 knee surgeries?  No, probably not.  But if you had actually read what I had written and not responded with a slapdash attempt at debate, you would have understood that, perhaps, AF put in his hardwork in a mental medium, rather than a physical one.  Having played both AAA hockey and am now a gigging musician, I understand this.

BUT

I am through with attempting debate with you, NB.  You have resorted to schoolyard insults, and as a result you have completely eradicated any hope for intelligent discussion.  Good day.

Wow. I'll try not to be humorous as that was NOT meant to be a "schoolyard insult"(although your response might be seen as such). I'm sorry your so sensitive and took it the wrong way, no need to get your knickers in a knot. My rugby team mate Rawknee thinks his moniker was such a hoot,so much so that he had it put on his jersey for our British tour. I guess rugby players have thicker hides than hockey players, but as I play both sports I haven't seen it. Anyway, have a nice life, good luck with your music and catch lots of fish.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:00:13 AM by Novabonker »
http://

DavidD

• Fourth Year Apprentice Fisherman
« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2011, 07:23:00 AM »

Mind ya these so called experts in gov ONLY complicate things BIG TIME... math is simple ...if they taxed the people 10% of yearly earnings NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INCOME.. 5% to the Prov. 5% to the Feds...then have normal taxes...gas booze cigs sales etc...guess what ? This nation will be in very good shape !!!

People would be left with 90% of their PAY CHECK which means they will go out & spend on theiir desires hobbies pleasures...yes sports fishing items...boats & outboards...new computers...cell phones...gardening...eat out...theatre...ON & ON...buy homes....etc....buy veicles...when people spend it only creates JOB JOBS & JOBS....then gov collects more INCOME TAX...SALES TAX etc...

Nice idea - with all of the hands being held out for 'help' (not just companies - think social services, arts, etc), wages & benefits (gov't employees - ie: health and education are huge) and other items - 10% is not enough....

BTW - 'Normal Taxes'  ???  Wasn't there a vote recently pertaining to a 'simplified' SALES TAX that was kiboshed?
Save the Whales - Collect the Whole Set!!!

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #422 on: November 06, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »

It's getting cold outside watching for the sky to fall. ;D
http://