Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Information Needed  (Read 8947 times)

HARLEY

• flyfishing
Information Needed
« on: May 15, 2010, 03:58:42 PM »

Does anyone out there have a idea how I could sell a 300 Savage and a double barrel 12 gauge. None of the forums are willing to alow posting of firearms--Thank You in advance.

harley
swloren@telus.net

kingpin

• Old Timer
Re: Information Needed
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »

you have a PAL i take it? sign up on huntingbc.ca and try posting it there or canadiangunnutz.com
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 08:37:25 AM »

you have a PAL i take it? sign up on huntingbc.ca and try posting it there or canadiangunnutz.com

What does PAL mean? I am having a hard time finding the section on the two forums that you have suggested to place a For Sale post.

Regards

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »

Possession and acquisition licence.. are they registered or non registered? if they arent registered then you need to get them verified. you need a PAL to sell them.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:29 PM »

Possession and acquisition licence.. are they registered or non registered? if they arent registered then you need to get them verified. you need a PAL to sell them.

They are both registered and I do have a possession licence. I am under the impression that the gun registry was cancelled as my last cheque that I sent a few years ago was returned by the government. What are your thoughts if you don`t mind. Mind you it has been awhile since I re-checked the laws about firearms and I have not received any bullentin`s from the powers back east. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

Regards
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:42:21 PM by HARLEY »

kid fisherman

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 05:31:58 PM »

For huningbc you must be a member first to use the buy and sell. once you have become a member you will find the section.

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 09:08:13 PM »

They are both registered and I do have a possession licence. I am under the impression that the gun registry was cancelled as my last cheque that I sent a few years ago was returned by the government. What are your thoughts if you don`t mind. Mind you it has been awhile since I re-checked the laws about firearms and I have not received any bullentin`s from the powers back east. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

Regards

well first off is your licence valid? if so then you should have no trouble advertising and selling the rifles online once you become a member of those sights. the registry is still in place though there is an amnesty. transferring them into the new owners name is very easy, you can find the number online. i believe its free to renew the licence.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »

well first off is your licence valid? if so then you should have no trouble advertising and selling the rifles online once you become a member of those sights. the registry is still in place though there is an amnesty. transferring them into the new owners name is very easy, you can find the number online. i believe its free to renew the licence.

There is not a charge to renew the licence. I did apply at both sites on May 16 to list my firearms and ammo, although so far I have not heard back from either about my application to advertise my items. Hopefully I will receive word from them soon. Thank You all for your help and advice.

harley

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

There is not a charge to renew the licence. I did apply at both sites on May 16 to list my firearms and ammo, although so far I have not heard back from either about my application to advertise my items. Hopefully I will receive word from them soon. Thank You all for your help and advice.

harley

Actually when I checked the sites I was able to post a ad right away--The first 24 hour period that the ad was posted I had at least 15 replys and sold the rifle the next day to the person with the first reply-the shotgun is still for sale.Thank You once again for your advice. Chilliwack Dart and Tackle stated that the rifle was worth about $600.00 and the shotgun at $200.00.I am asking $150.00 for the shotgun.Thanks again.

harley

Juwtee

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »

Bring your guns to italian sporting goods in Vancouver they will help you out!
Work hard, play hard, fish harder!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 10:02:01 AM »

What make and model is the shotgun ?
if you still have it I might be interested
Rick

ricks_honda@hotmail.com

...oooO..............