Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ok so now that I have.............  (Read 3563 times)

Pantharen

Ok so now that I have.............
« on: January 23, 2006, 09:34:44 PM »

Waders, rod(s), gear, accessories.... I have been to chilliwack twice this week alone, but do you think I managed to toss some lines, hell no.

The upside is, I have a new(ish) car, which does need some minor repair work.... So I think tomorrow I'm gonna wander down to the Seymour and toss some line in the water, and with a little luck I might catch something.

I have to replace in/out wheel bearings, so next saturday or sunday is going to be the day for that chore  :-\ and I dont really wanna take the sprint to the Wack until the bearing is replaced. Damn its LOUD

newsman

• Old Timer
  • Dude what's a llama?
Re: Ok so now that I have.............
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »

Loud is fun at 4 AM, especially when you don't like the neighbors
Till the next time, "keep your fly in the water!"

Pantharen

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 03:11:39 PM »

Loud is fun at 4 AM, especially when you don't like the neighbors

If I'm gonna PO the neighbours, I'll get the Suzuki, it's cat-converter is gone, and there is a HUGE hole on the topside. Now you ever wonder what a 3cyl with no muffler sounds like..... imaging a Harley in a confined space of a small car.

The grinding on the wheel is only loud inside the car, loud enough that the stereo can't hide it all :(

johnny

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 05:00:18 PM »

The grinding on the wheel is only loud inside the car, loud enough that the stereo can't hide it all :(
maybe it's just time for a new stereo...

;)
Never let the truth get in the way of a perfectly good story...

rivan

• The most fun you can have with your boots on!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 05:45:08 PM »

;)

My stereo stuff might be for sale if the price is right.........great  way to wake the neighbours, when their windows are rattling on their houses from your bass.
Real anglers dont bring beer

Pantharen

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »

;)

My stereo stuff might be for sale if the price is right.........great  way to wake the neighbours, when their windows are rattling on their houses from your bass.

I have to install my 600 watt amp, and I have 2 boxes, one with a 400 watt 10" Cerwin Vega, or 2x8" 600 watt MCI boxes. My deck came with the car, Pioneer 2100
I think I should be able to PO the neighbours enough :)