Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Change of upper Chilliwack River no fishing boundary  (Read 13062 times)

Marsman

Re: Change of upper Chilliwack River no fishing boundary
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 01:51:51 PM »

Fish... Good job Chris.  People are becoming more and more ignorant about rules and regulations.  They have started to ignore everything and have an attitude that it is my right as a tax payer or something stupid like that.  I call in everything I see.  Just look at how people are ignoring all the signs and lines on the roads.  Sooner or later they will get burnt.  I was witness to a minor accident (no injuries) and made sure the blame went to the right person.  The guy that cut off the vehicle got blamed and not the rear ender.

Cheers, Rob

Every Day

• Old Timer
Re: Change of upper Chilliwack River no fishing boundary
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »

Anyone here ever thought of becoming a CO? Put your money where your mouth is and see what its like on the other side of the fence. Maybe someone could try and make a difference from within the organization instead of sitting here complaing every time the subject comes up.
 ;D
Just my 2 cents.

That the plan..... I should be able to make it  ;D  As for the cement slab, I fished there once in my 4 years of fishing one Steelhead season, I was disguisted and never went back. Me and a friend went up there this spring to see the gong show, we were there a matter of 20 mins and saw a good 5 or 6 sockeye flossed and even a few springs  ::)  All I can do is laugh sometimes when they are all getting tangled, but it makes me feel bad that these fish have made it that far and are getting massacred by a bunch of snaggers  >:(