Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Win a trip with Murphy's Sportfishing  (Read 2019 times)

RA40

• STS Guiding Service
    • STS Guiding Service
Win a trip with Murphy's Sportfishing
« on: February 26, 2011, 06:55:46 AM »

Hi Guys, last year I joined the Ride to Conquer to help raise money to find a cure for cancer. Between my daughter and myself we raised $11,000 which mostly came from the fishing communittee. This year my wife and oldest daughter are also joining us on this 260km Bike Ride. To do this we need your support once again. We have some great fundraisers, we hope you will once again support us.

Donations can be made to any one of our family members page, My wife Teresa and Daughter Deanna's pages are listed below. If you would like to donate to my page, just type a search on the website for Vic Carrao or Nicole Carrao
Teresa Carrao http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Vancouver2011?px=1921268&pg=personal&fr_id=1371

Deanna Carrao - http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Vancouver2011?px=2343206&pg=personal&fr_id=1371

We have several on going Fundraisers.

- the first twenty donations received a free fly rod/reel case valued at $25
Once you have made a donation, just e-mail me sts@guidebc.com and we will make arrangments to get you the rod case. ( any donation amount over $10)

- Auction Item - Hells Gate Jet Boat Tour for 12 people ( Hope to Hells Gate) Value $1308.00 plus tax.

This tour is our most popular, last season we did 60 trips from Hope to Hells Gate and every single person came off the boat saying it was one of the best trips they had ever done. You can see our tours at www.hellsgatejetboattours.com

Min Bid - There is no minimum bid, the highest bidder will be announced April 15, trip can be taken anytime in the 2011 season. E-mail your bids to sts@guidebc.com

- Win a trip with Murphy Sport Fishing at the Stamp River Lodge

My good friend Dave Murphy has donated a 2 night 1 day fishing trip at the Stamp River Lodge. To win this all you need to do purchase a square in our "Fishing Pool" Our Fishing Pool is much the same as a football pool with 100 squares, each square has a number and cost $20. You have a 1- 100 chance to win, we will also have a 2cd & 3rd prize which will will announce later. visit www.murphysportfishing.com

All proceeds will go to the Ride to Conquer Cancer.

Thank you in advance, your support is great appreciated.

Any questions, please e-mail me

Tight Lines , conserve your catch.

Vic Carrao
STS
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:51:42 AM by Rodney »