Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Limited entry draws  (Read 3672 times)

Jimmy

Limited entry draws
« on: July 12, 2004, 12:07:41 PM »

Got my annual Nil on my limited entry anyone get lucky. 7 years running and nothing at all. :'(

Maybe next year :-\

Mabelingwane

• Mabelingwane Hunting safari's
Re:Limited entry draws
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 01:51:09 PM »

Nil for me.... First year..
A strong man won't let anyone get the best of him... but a man of strength gives the best of himself to everyone.

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 03:24:12 PM »

Six years, six entries each and every, NADA each and every!! Man am I ever sick of this corrupt and inefficient system in this Backwards Country!! Ever wonder why I'm so fond of enriching other Provinces' coffers each and every fall? NOT!!!

Disgusted!
Nog

BUBBA

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 04:14:14 PM »

Six entries and zero for me again . Been putting in for a doe draw since this started 17 or 18 years and not a sniff. Since the draw started I have put in 5 or 6 cards and have only gotten 2 moose way back when it first started.I have a feeling my ex wife is working in that department. Thankfully they still have an immature bull opening

BUBBA

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 07:55:15 PM »

Some animals have a general open season so all you have to do is buy a tag and go find them. Others you have to buy a chance on the draw and if drawn you have to then buy a tag .

Bantam_50

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 08:12:43 PM »

Let's hope this does not happen to fishing :(

Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some dang political wingnut (I changed it from a certain party) could be reading this and you've just given him a brain storm idea to take back to Gordo.....Oooops.

My son and myself...8 entries and a big fat 0...BUT....you'll never see me bitch about not getting draw....for if you do...then I also start griping about my lotto tickets making nothing but good a$$ wipe.  :P

Sandy

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2004, 06:03:18 PM »

five times unlucky for me too, this (LEH) is getting to much like a TAX.is there realy that many more hunters or less game? on my road trips into the interior, I havn't noticed a major differance in road side game we were always sucsesful in the eighties and earlt ninties. As for a simular system for fishing GOD FORBID! what next raparian rights or booking a stretch of river bank a year or two ahead.
finding your limits is fun, it can also be VERY painful.

If you care about Canada's future, get involved by holding your MLA's & MP's accountable!! don't just be sheep!!

Bantam_50

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2004, 09:22:42 PM »

five times unlucky for me too, this (LEH) is getting to much like a TAX.is there realy that many more hunters or less game? on my road trips into the interior, I havn't noticed a major differance in road side game we were always sucsesful in the eighties and earlt ninties. As for a simular system for fishing GOD FORBID! what next raparian rights or booking a stretch of river bank a year or two ahead.

:o....Ohhhhh!   Sandy didn't read my post....more ideas for those wingnut politicians being floated around.