Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 3 amigo's of Pins...  (Read 10762 times)

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
Re: 3 amigo's of Pins...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Nice rides XGM, can I wear my waders inside? ;D

most are covered in plastic (seats) i'm afraid, Somehow my warehouse business has also become a holding area for one of my customers cars... Kind of fun to drive around the block but since we have to go over them with a fine tooth comb and deal with drivers who think they can deliver them whenever they want..it's really more of a pain in the butt then anything else..but hey, it pays the bills...

Had the reel out today and it was even better then I thought...almost zero start up, smooth as anything and casts a mile effortlessly... Heard this thread got out of hand from a couple guys on the flow today...Glad I missed it, guess there is no point in ever showing some of the cool stuff that's out there...Some people just don't appreciate sheeit... I will say this though, I hope red doesn't fade when it gets wet..... I will deal with some of the smack I was told...but in person and on the flow!!!  ;)

P.S. this was what the guys brought out today to try...Those are cuban cohiba's,(something else you can't afford  ;D) one bad a$$ new rod, and couple guys trying out there new pins... Even ran into the old guard today and they took a few casts with um too...hope to see you guys at the clean up this Sat. if I can get off work in time...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:33:47 PM by Xgolfman »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: 3 amigo's of Pins...
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »

Nice reels but will it catch more fish ? ;D