British Columbia Sport & Outdoor Lounge > Hunters' Cabin

How many of you are hunters....??

(1/5) > >>

leaseman:
Nice to see this dine...!!!
Way to go Rodney ;D

So How may hunters do we have here...I started fishing with my Dad around 5-6 years old...He taught me to shoot at the age of 8 and started hunting at 10...have hunted ever since...mainly moose and deer with the odd bear thrown in....

I have found that most hunters are also fishermen and vice versa...what about you....???

Mike aka moosefinder

Big Steel:
Searun has tried to talk me into going out with him a few times, and I would like to.  Just haven't gotten around to getting the permits just yet.  But maybe someday!! ;D

kingpin:
love to hunt waterfowl mostly, theres nothing like that sounds when duck hits the ground

tnt:
I Kill some stuff on a regular basis if given the chance, its duck season for now!!!!!!!!!!!!

IronNoggin:
aYup!  ;D
First and foremost passion! Was in deer & elk camps at age 4, handed a rifle at age 10 and told to "fill yer boots". Been doing so for over 35 years now.
Have hunted waterfowl, upland birds (still desperately miss pheasants!) and big game in many varied locations from the Arctic down through Western Canada & the States, and Africa. Now living on The Rock, I've become chiefly a slayer of larger game, and usually make a couple of pilgrimages to our North Country, or points East (Alberta & Saskatchewan) annually. Couldn't make that this year, but already planning next  ;) Managed a couple of fine eatin' black-tails on the Island, but that simply didn't provide the fix chasing elk, moose or canny whitetails does.

Fishing has always been a secondary call for me. But the hunting season only lasts so long, and a guy's gotta do something to fill in the gaps between them  :D

Like the new to the Forum Rod

Cheers,
Nog

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version