Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Action wanted on illegal dumping on Chilliwack trails  (Read 6528 times)

norton

Re: Action wanted on illegal dumping on Chilliwack trails
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »

Good idea Adriatcum !   We should put a toll on on all our roads leading to our rivers and backcountry ,so  that way we can have a full time  staff cleaning up those knuckle draggers garbage , who come out from their city's and throw their crap everywhere.   It's a win win situation. We'd have less fishermen on the river and less garbage!

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »

Thanks for the personal attack-however far from being a 'loser' I'm a BC'er who's fished the Fraser Valley & environs since the earth cooled literally decades and has seen the place head straight into the toilet these past 40+ years.

Some of the lousiest schools imaginable have produced generations of the lowest class of people-knuckle dragging idiots of the coarsest type and if you need proof look @ the garbage in those photos-is that how educated responsible people act?

I have literally been driven off rivers like the Chilliwack/Vedder and Chehalis by garbage throwing masses I just can't stomach the windrows of garbage a person has to navigate through parking lots and river banks in order to cast a line-Please don't tell me if I bushwack for a few minutes I can leave the messes behind-they are still there as are the dimwits who create them.

Yes I'm aware of efforts to clean up rivers in the valley but it all amounts to a drop in the bucket-eco systems are buckling under human induced pressure and you have the temerity to attack me/call names like a 9 yo kid-Congratulations!

Are you really absolving people of their responsibility to teach their own kids this, and blaming schools for not teaching the basic ethics and morality that is behind this type of behavior?  I do not blame the schools.  I blame the parents.  Your kids reflect you...when you litter, they litter, when they see you pick up trash, they do it too.  The people that do this were raised that way and no school teacher is going to make them change their ways when Daddy has brainwashed them to believe they have some kind of right to treat the world as their personal garbage dump.
Not all those who wander are lost

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 10:36:05 PM »

knuckle dragging idiots begat knuckle dragging idiots
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?