Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Are there going to be any fish???  (Read 6155 times)

summersteel

• Old Timer
  • Nic nic.
    • citycentermassagetherapy
Re: Are there going to be any fish???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2004, 08:07:43 PM »

Ummm Fulcrum.... it was true. Last year during the floods there were floods of coho. You had no luck!???
Fish on!

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 08:02:45 AM »

I'll be sure to read your obituary when you get washed away and die with two fish in your hand... :-\
Thanks for being optomistic and letting me have 2 fish (Coho).  I've been going to the same spot for about 15 years.  NEVER ALONE.  Yes, there is risk.  However, trust me when I say that all precautions are taken.  We always take 2x 100' Ropes.  I have one and my buddy has one.  They are secured and we use them only as precaution.  Both hands are free on the decent as well as the climb up.  I have seen guys going to places that I would not even consider.  Yes, there is some danger attached to it, but no more than fishing the vedder in knee deep water or plying the fraser with all those submerged nets.  I appreciate your concern, and I would not presure you to do something your not comfortable with.  I'll have a good day and hopefully bring home 2 Coho.  You have a good day too.  I'll try and take some pics of the adventure (not enough to identify the spot however). ;)  EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 08:04:23 AM by grumman »

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 01:00:53 PM »

The Coho are the bonus.  I've only been out once this month and no Coho either.  Just 2 lousy chrome Chum.  I have a report from a close freind that the Chehalis is awsome right now.