Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oct. 9 Vedder Conditions  (Read 3891 times)

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
Re: Oct. 9 Vedder Conditions
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 10:28:10 PM »

Hit the lower Vedder this evening and the conditions were perfect, probably about 3-4 feet vis. I fished for about an hour and a half casting nearly everything with no success until I put on my lucky blade and whamo, 4 fish on in 20 minutes, and then snagged the blade and lost it  :-[ (only one of that type I had with me). Only managed to get one in (a spring) and had another spring on as well as two Coho briefly. After that I didn't have any takes. If the water stays greenish looks like it'll be good for my next trip this Tuesday.

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re: Oct. 9 Vedder Conditions
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 11:16:38 PM »

Was out from Wilson Rd. down to the bend above OnTheWay.  Lots of people, a few fish.  Saw one spring lined :(  Saw another caught just by that little bottleneck falls below Wilson.  No luck for me.  I touched one for 10 secs (at most) when I was just starting a run, and was adjusting for depth.  I thought I had bottom, and wiggle, jiggle, away it went!  Curses  ::)  Fished from 0930-1430.  Home in time to get some stuff before the better half got back from work.  I've got my eye on a little spot when I can get back out again.  Look out fish!  ;D