Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Shuswap  (Read 1278 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
The Shuswap
« on: June 20, 2023, 12:50:58 PM »

It's just a year here in Salmon Arm and it's been a big difference in lifestyles. Rush hour? Doesn't happen. Busy on the lake. Ha ha. I've gotten more tips and good advice that have helped me. I spent a week at White Lake and every day was excellent. Mind you, none of the legendary 15 pounders, but beautiful chrome fish to 18 inches. I haven't ran into Shuswap Steve yet though. Lots of quality fishing here. I think I'll stay.
http://

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: The Shuswap
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2023, 04:15:00 PM »

But do you have a hockey team ? :D

Riverman

• old fart
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 05:59:07 PM »

Welcome to the Shuswap. I moved here 10 years ago and life is good. White Lake has also become one of my favorites. Although because I live on Adams it is where I spend a lot of time. Some legendary fish there. See you on White Lake someday. Moving to higher water now that the doldrums approach.
Riverman

iblly

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 08:21:00 AM »

Man I want to move there. Our good friends moved to blind bay two years ago from delta. They love it. We have visited many times. Went for a swim at white lake last summer, beautiful place. Caught some nice trout in Shuswap lake and a decent laker. Fly fished the upper Shuswap river two years ago around Grinrod. Gorgeous. Hockey team, Salmon Arm Silverbacks ! Enjoy, it’s a beautiful place.

iblly

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 08:38:07 AM »

Will be there next week for some fishing and Canada day on our friends pontoon boat. Back in August for the salmon arm roots and blues festival.