Fishing in British Columbia > General Discussion

2022 Lower Mainland Lakes Angling Questionnaire

(1/1)

RalphH:
Today I received an unsolicited email from BC South Coast Fish and Aquatic Wildlife( part of the related minister) asking me to complete a survey on my experiences fishing Lower Mainland lakes last year (only). Well I didn't fish a lake in the LM last year but I did a fair bit in previous years. They also asked for any comments or concerns I might have on the topic so I gave them some. I think we should get a better break on quality lake fishing in the LM with more focus on wild native species and not just on tidler put and take pond rainbows.

I don't know if they are only soliciting a specific  pre-selected sample of people or if it generally open but I find I am able to reopened the blank survey form though I did submit it.

So I am providing the link for those who may be interested:

https://submit.digital.gov.bc.ca/app/form/submit?f=e6ea101f-fd0e-4396-8942-64939cb3509a

obie1fish:
Thanks, Ralph. I got the same email, as well as an earlier one for tidal.

coastangler:
I got the same survey today. I suspect everyone will get it eventually, but usually these campaigns are sent in batches for improved deliverability as otherwise mail providers may flag you as a spammer, especially these days that most people uses Gmail

vancook:
I received the same email yesterday. Will complete during my coffee break today

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version