British Columbia Sport & Outdoor Lounge > Outdoor Photography

Bald Eagle outing in Delta

(1/1)

DragonSpeed:
I took advantage of the beautiful weather to go out to the North 40 Dog Park area of Delta. Lots of Eagles and a few extra bonuses too.

Check out my Flickr set here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dragonspeed/albums/72177720295878431

dennisK:
Excellent shots you got there on a beauty day. I see you are still using dslr; any plans to go mirrorless?

DragonSpeed:
Sorry - missed your reply. :(

The problem with the mirrorless is 3-fold:

1) cost
2) lens compatibility
3) battery life

I'm going to hold on firm to my DSLR as long as I can.  Might have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.  ;D

VAGAbond:
I have a DSLR and a Mirrorless.   The Mirrorless has a very nice feature, what-you-see-is-what-you-get.   If your light compensation is wrong, you see it through the view finder and don't have the problem of an hour of photographs with the wrong setting so they are all over or under exposed as can happen with the DSLR if you are not paying attention.

DragonSpeed:

--- Quote from: VAGAbond on March 08, 2022, 06:32:01 PM ---I have a DSLR and a Mirrorless.   The Mirrorless has a very nice feature, what-you-see-is-what-you-get.   If your light compensation is wrong, you see it through the view finder and don't have the problem of an hour of photographs with the wrong setting so they are all over or under exposed as can happen with the DSLR if you are not paying attention.

--- End quote ---
I've got to admit - I HAVE made that mistake of not checking my settings before going out to shoot.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version