Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Randy Paskall Talks fishing and music; Cutthroat, Rainbow sturgeon, heavy metal  (Read 3456 times)

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

Local angler Randy Paskall  (aka Floon on some venues) is featured on the latest Flyfishing97 podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/flyfishing97podcast/156-drums-and-fins-randy-paskall-cutthroat-rainbow-trout-and-much-more

Randy, a Type A personality (beware) for sure is known for his near obsessive pursuit of cutthroat, coho, stillwater rainbow and even sturgeon. He has been a character on numerous web discussion boards for a few decades.

Enjoy
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 09:54:32 AM by RalphH »
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

clarki

• Old Timer

I enjoy hearing people's life stories. Not knowing Randy personally, but having connected with him online as Floon, it was interesting hear his story.

I especially enjoyed hearing him talk about SRCs. I've read lots about SRC fishing, but it's rare to hear someone talk about it. Or maybe I'm listening to the wrong podcasts!

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

I don't think a lot of people fish SRC off the beach here and that may be why. A lot of info available on the web for Puget Sound though as well as beach fishing for salmon.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.