Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BC Liberal Party Responses to BC Wildlife Federation Questions  (Read 3097 times)

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
BC Liberal Party Responses to BC Wildlife Federation Questions
« on: October 09, 2020, 10:28:37 AM »

BC Liberal Party Responses to BC Wildlife Federation Questions:

https://bcwf.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Liberal-party-responses.pdf

Morty

Re: BC Liberal Party Responses to BC Wildlife Federation Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 10:07:00 PM »

Appreciate you posting that !
"What are YOU going to DO about the salmon crisis?"

Morty

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 10:10:31 PM »

Now that there's a Provincial election in progress we should each make time take action on getting the recreational fishing regulations improved.  I suggest that each of us in some way approach every candidate in our riding (at debates, by phone, email,...) with the following:

Your party talks about bringing the economy back.   Your party talks about jobs

“BC’s public fishery contributes 1.1 billion to the B.C. economy, provides 9000 jobs and touches the lives of 450,000 annual licence holders and voters, their families and the businesses that benefit from the activity and tourism related expenditures.”1

What are you and your party going to do about eliminating the pollution, and harmful impacts to wild salmon, caused by open-net, floating farms for ATLANTIC Salmon in BC waters?

ALso, Considering the Prime Ministers constant remarks about jobs and economy, what action are you and your party going to take to motivate Ottawa/DFO to use proper Science Based information as the basis for opening a Marked Selective salmon fishery in BC coastal waters?
"What are YOU going to DO about the salmon crisis?"

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 09:59:08 AM »

Politico's will promise you anything to secure your vote.

Horgan, prior to the last election, looked me in the eye, smiled and lied directly to me all the while knowing full well he was lying. I don't tolerate nor forgive that in anyone, regardless whether they are a politician and prone to it or not.

Simply more vote pandering. He said they would help in this regard previously. ZERO has happened. Period.

Nog