Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tunkwa Lake Resort reopens on June 1st, some important booking info  (Read 1509 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

Tunkwa reopens on Monday and there's some important information for people to note before phoning in to book. Al and the crew have been bombarded with phone calls and a lot of them could be eliminated (eg. can we book a site at the provincial park through you).

Minimum night stay at the resort has changed:

Luxury log cabins - 5 nights
Rustic cabins - 4 nights
Camping - 5 nights

Only RV camping is available once it opens for the time being unfortunately. Reservation is also now required for camping. New check-in time for cabins is 4pm and check-out time is 10am. All previous bookings of short stays will be honoured.

The resort is not affiliated with Tunkwa Lake Provincial Park, they have been getting many phone calls from people who are looking for information to camp there.

You can also email Al and Richard at info@tunkwalakeresort.com for more info.

HKSR

Just a heads up though.  I tried booking one of the luxury cabins with them for next summer, but they apparently hold the bookings to see if the people currently booked this year want the spots.  So I was told to check back after this summer.