Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2018 Chilliwack River fall salmon fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 156271 times)

cdjk123

Oh yah, this is definitely the annual "big blowout".

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Oh yah, this is definitely the annual "big blowout".
Dropping now but very high, not as much as a few weeks ago. This signals the official end of the coho salmon fishery, bring on the Iron heads. Don't forget to enter the Wally Hall Jr Memorial Steelhead Derby, tickets only $20 and funds raised go to an excellent cause. I think I will win it this year as I feel lucky.

Why do I say that? At badminton last night I returned the shuttlecock from the other side of my body, back hanses shot if you know what I mean a shot that is really only luck. Maybe I have done it 3 or 4 times in 70 years of playing and the first time we ended up getting the point. I should not boast. :o :D

Wiseguy

• Old Timer

Dropping now but very high, not as much as a few weeks ago. This signals the official end of the coho salmon fishery, bring on the Iron heads. Don't forget to enter the Wally Hall Jr Memorial Steelhead Derby, tickets only $20 and funds raised go to an excellent cause. I think I will win it this year as I feel lucky.

Why do I say that? At badminton last night I returned the shuttlecock from the other side of my body, back hanses shot if you know what I mean a shot that is really only luck. Maybe I have done it 3 or 4 times in 70 years of playing and the first time we ended up getting the point. I should not boast. :o :D