Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roe roe  (Read 5025 times)

AaronWilde

• Old Timer
  • Teh Fishes
Re: Roe roe
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 04:12:32 PM »

Its not even about the roe at this point. Its about respect. A tackle shop telling a customer one thing and selling them another. I wont say anymore.

Ive decided this isnt worth my time. Too many highly intelligent individuals (coigh cough) like fish assasin reply without even reading first. And if they did read firs thats even more pathetic.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:25:02 PM by AaronWilde »

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »

Or you can just say, "I will call Berry's and address the problem next time". ::)

The ignorance.... seriously...

avid angler

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »

Its not even about the roe at this point. Its about respect. A tackle shop telling a customer one thing and selling them another. I wont say anymore.

Ive decided this isnt worth my time. Too many highly intelligent individuals (coigh cough) like fish assasin reply without even reading first. And if they did read firs thats even more pathetic.

Atleast they can drive 😂😂😂😂😂

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 07:04:37 PM »

And I can type ;D ;D

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2018, 08:39:47 PM »

But can you read Aaronís mind?? Lol 😆

Its not even about the roe at this point. Its about respect. A tackle shop telling a customer one thing and selling them another.

Respect goes both ways.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:43:01 PM by big_fish »

AaronWilde

• Old Timer
  • Teh Fishes
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2018, 02:56:27 AM »

Or you can just say, "I will call Berry's and address the problem next time". ::)

The ignorance.... seriously...

I don't want to call them. I did before hand to try and avoid any of this and it was lies. Why would I take the time? Not worth the commute or effort. How is that ignorance? Because I don't choose your way? I could call you ignorant too, that really helps the situation.

Ooo, here come the big blows, Big man!

And I can type ;D ;D

Oh no, I hit some wrong keys on my smartphone!!!!!!!

But can you read Aaronís mind?? Lol 😆

Respect goes both ways.

You don't have to read my mind if you just read the thread first.

Respect goes both ways. Exactly my point about berries, and why I bitched and cried and warranted all the trolls to speak up.

20180520 101712" border="0

Been in the fridge the whole time, I used the rest up on a fishing outing. It works, but turns to skeins right away. There are a few non popped eggs in there.. a few. Say all you want. Not like you can disagree any more rudely than a few have.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:40:48 AM by AaronWilde »

avid angler

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2018, 01:09:12 PM »

Your right Iíll never be a bigger man then your eyebrows are

fisherforever

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »

This has to be the biggest whining thread in FWR history!!!!

clarki

• Old Timer
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2018, 01:41:57 PM »

20180520 101712" border="0
Is that roe, or a delicious piece of crispy fried chicken?

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »

I don't want to call them. I did before hand to try and avoid any of this and it was lies. Why would I take the time? Not worth the commute or effort. How is that ignorance? Because I don't choose your way? I could call you ignorant too, that really helps the situation.

Don't want to call them? Then stop whining. ::)

Stop trashing a reputable business when you don't give them a chance to rectify a situation.

poper

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »

Looks tastie

AaronWilde

• Old Timer
  • Teh Fishes
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2018, 03:25:53 PM »

Don't want to call them? Then stop whining. ::)

Stop trashing a reputable business when you don't give them a chance to rectify a situation.

Is that how business is done nowadays? Sell the customer garbage, hope they don't notice, and now it's my job to try to call and make it right? How's that reputable business? I didn't trash anything. Others can see this and decide if they want to buy roe, find out its bad, then have to call back and hope they can get it fixed. Waste of time. That simple. Maybe they sell other good stuff, it's simply a review of my experience buying roe.

This has to be the biggest whining thread in FWR history!!!!

I'm replying to people bashing me. Is that the definition of whining to you? You're a real smart one. Glad I don't know you. If you don't like my whining then stop replying genius.

Your right Iíll never be a bigger man then your eyebrows are

Oooo and here comes the personal attacks.. Oh no! I've never heard a rat goof on the internet before! My feelings! Easy to talk trash in front of a screen.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:30:41 PM by AaronWilde »

fisherforever

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »

Someone needs a timeout, do us all a favour -  go back to mommies basement, turn off your computer and play with your power rangers.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2018, 04:01:35 PM »

Someone needs a timeout, do us all a favour -  go back to mommies basement, turn off your computer and play with your power rangers.

;D ;D

AaronWilde

• Old Timer
  • Teh Fishes
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2018, 04:39:25 PM »

Why are you even in this conversation? You havent even said one thing to add to it. All youve done is troll with each comment. If you disagree with me then why not say that. Use your adult words? Why stir the pot? And youre telling me to go back to the basement???  :o riiiiiight. Internet warriors these days. Pitiful.