Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gas 92.5 In Chilliwack  (Read 2732 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Gas 92.5 In Chilliwack
« on: August 04, 2004, 06:51:01 AM »

More good news from the WACK.

Gas shot up to 92.5 yesterday which it does early in the week. For the commuters benfit I guess. >:( O I quess it would be 89 because of th 3.5 discount, why they have that I donot know. Why not just list it on their signs at the price you pay instead of wasting money on another sign announcing the discount)

The time to buy it lately has been late Sunday when it is around 73, a fair diference, over $5 on 30 litres.

I beat them this week as I filled up to 3 spare gas cans.

I may appear a bit cheap but besides saving myself some cash it is one way of prevent the government getting more taxes as I believe part of the tax is calulated by the price it is.

Can not to seem to be getting anyway with them on fishing issues so feel good about this--- a bit. :-\

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
Re:Gas 92.5 In Chilliwack
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 08:53:09 AM »

Seems like every time I step on the gas pedal it's like flushing the toilet.  Cheap is no excuse for being smart ;D  As for the 3.5 cent's.  What a great idea ;D  Now every time I fill up I'm saving money ;D  Thanks a lot petroleum giants! You guy's are great ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 01:31:06 PM »

Chris, no more good news please !  :D

pinkwool

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 01:38:45 PM »

World gas prices are coming down as well as the demand. We will see 60's back in September.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 02:24:28 PM »

Don't think we're going to see cheap gas anytime soon. The cost of a barrel of oil yesterday was at an all time high.

otto

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 06:38:10 PM »

oil price per barrel just dropped to an all time low....oh never mind heres the whole story on this link:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=businessNews&storyID=5876184