Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What you got for Christmas?  (Read 2079 times)

Silex-user

What you got for Christmas?
« on: December 25, 2017, 11:23:36 AM »

Got whole bunch of cloths and dress shoe. No fishing or hunting toys from my family. However, got my son  black on black Milner Talisman 4 1/2"  reel. Order this back in March and just got last month.  :D

Silex user.

obie1fish

Re: What you got for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 11:49:58 AM »

You beat me to the draw, Silex!
First, I hope all of you had as great a Christmas Day as I did. Trust me; if you did, it was one of the good ones, and not because of the gifties (although that part was pretty good, too!).

Turns out Santa got me a Campbell centerpin reel. The last centerpin I'll ever have. Also a Fly Fusion magazine, a Fred's gift card, and a pen with screwdrivers inside.

Truthfully, I'm at that point where I really do have what I need. Anyone at the used tackle sale can vouch for that. All I could really use is more time to use it all.

Damien

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 12:14:52 PM »

Got some sweet machined aluminum pliers and a wicked SIMMS long sleeve, breathable fishing shirt.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 04:41:55 PM »

Got some wireless headphones for the computer and a couple of gift cards. The rest was food: Thelma's pickles, Satan Red beer, Purdy's chocolates, smoked salmon, various jams, etc... Don't need much stuff these days and don't have anywhere to store it anyways ;)