Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Heart of the Fraser  (Read 4890 times)

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
Re: The Heart of the Fraser
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 12:24:04 AM »

so what I'll do is pray from my heart for the fishes.  :)

Yeah ok, that helps... haha

dobrolub

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2018, 09:31:31 AM »

Never sign on the WWW.
The web already knows more about you than you might think.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2018, 10:03:29 AM »

The web already knows more about you than you might think.
The only way the area will not be delevoped is a protest that is loud active with signs /crowds & make the case against with media exposer.
The non oiled wheel has to be squealing LOUDLY with info backup.
Plus must start before too many plans get under way to develop.
Change in gov. does stop major projects that were well on the way in planning & even in construction.
Case & pts the bridge by the tunnel project was started & stopped when the NDP came into power.
Then the light rapid trans stopped with the new Surrey mayor.
He wants sky train. He wants city police instead of RCMP ( what's the dif???) work only if he puts a cop every 10 blocks 24/7 in every direction.
My take is that in most cases development wins 98% of the time if the market is there unless the will of the people scare them away by a mass protest.
Maybe you too dobrolub ...  ;D
Like the smart gadgets in one 's home/apt being hacked...& your furnace being put on...or baby cam spying on the owners...or your smart tv looking at ya...or ones door being unlocked...or hackers getting tons of info about people who thought there info would be keep private. Ya right. Stores / credit card info etc ..being hacked into. But that's the life we live in. Like our old folk said ...in the past we did not have to lock our door...life has changed a lot since then. CRIME big time here & around the world...
Flash some $$$ in Venazala for example & expect to be robbed within 5 minutes or sooner or in any other 50-100 countries for that matter. & do not wear any jewerellery.